Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsEMTX30 Series (Inc Ex Rated) Datasheet EMTX30 Series (Inc Ex Rated) Manual
Additional FilesCertification - EMTx30 Series Electromagnetic Transmitter ATEX Certification - EMTx30 Series Electromagnetic Transmitter IECEX EMTx Config Android Manual EMTx Config Windows Manual EMTx Config App for Android EMTx Config App for Windows
Online's EMTx30 series of electromagnetic transmitters are fitted to pigs to allow locating and tracking in any onshore and offshore pipeline including buried pipelines, pipelines carrying gas or liquid and in pipeline bundles.
The transmitters can be customised as required - for example the transmitter power level can be adjusted to achieve the optimum balance between signal strength and battery life. Additionally different pulse rates allow for differentiation within a pig train.
An inherent electromagnetic null spot is detectable using an electromagnetic antenna meaning that the operator can confirm the location of the transmitter to within a few centimetres. This greatly reduces vessel and operational downtime by facilitating the process of locating a stuck pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- Designed for pipe sizes of 8"-16"
- ATEX and IECEX rated allowing it to be used in pipelines with hazardous area classifications
- The transmitter can be adapted to become the pig body by fitting pig discs. This effectively increases the received signal as it no longer needs to propagate through the pig body in addition to the pipeline wall
- USB Endcap allows the transmitter parameters such as pulse rate, pulse width and power output to be modified by the user using the OEL EMTx Configuration Software without the need to return the unit to Online Electronics, providing additional flexibility
- Battery life can be conserved with the addition of a pressure switch or magnetic endcap, allowing pigs to be loaded months in advance of the operation
- Can be interfaced with an external piece of equipment such as an Online Smart Gauge Plate to confirm the integrity of any pipeline
- Can be manufactured with a titanium housing for high pressure applications
|Model No.||EMTx30 Series|
|Use in pipeline diameter||>203mm (8")|
|Standard Battery Type||Duracell ID1400 Alkaline C Cells|
|Battery life at +20°C in air||Up to 64 days dependent on battery type and pulse rate|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +54°C (-4°F to 129°F)|
|Max Operating Pressure||300bar/4,531 Psi (stainless steel), 500bar/7,252Psi (titanium)|
|Dimensions & Weight|