Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsEMTX30 Series (Inc Ex Rated) Datasheet EMTX30 Series (Inc Ex Rated) Manual
Additional FilesCertification - EMTx30 Series Electromagnetic Transmitter ATEX Certification - EMTx30 Series Electromagnetic Transmitter IECEX EMTx Config Android Manual EMTx Config Windows Manual EMTx Config App for Android EMTx Config App for Windows
Customise your tracking, extend operational efficiency and ensure project success.
Our transmitters can be customised as required - for example the transmitter power level can be adjusted to achieve the optimum balance between signal strength and battery life. Additionally, different pulse rates allow for differentiation within a pig train.
Extended Battery Life with Power-On Options
With our Power-On endcap options, transmitters can be activated when launched rather than when loaded. This means that pigs can be loaded in advance of the pig run without depleting battery life.
Config App - Control in Your Hands
No more standard transmitter. With our intuitive Config Apps, you can adjust signal strength, pulse rate and other parameters without returning to Online Electronics, providing additional flexibility.
An inherent electromagnetic null spot is detectable using an electromagnetic antenna meaning that the operator can confirm the location of the transmitter to within a few centimetres. This greatly reduces vessel and operational downtime by facilitating the process of locating a stuck pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- Designed for pipe sizes of 8"-12"
- ATEX and IECEX rated allowing it to be used in pipelines with hazardous area classifications
- The transmitter can be adapted to become the pig body by fitting pig discs. This effectively increases the received signal as it no longer needs to propagate through the pig body in addition to the pipeline wall
- Bluetooth connection allows the transmitter parameters such as pulse rate, pulse width and power output to be modified by the user
- Battery life can be conserved with the addition of a Pressure Switch, Water or Magnetic Activation Endcap all of which are easily changeable
- Can be interfaced with an external piece of equipment such as an Online Smart Gauge Plate to confirm the integrity of any pipeline
- Can be manufactured with titanium housing for high pressure applications
|Use in pipeline diameter
|Standard Battery Type
|Duracell ID1400 Alkaline C Cells
|Battery life at +20°C
|Up to 229 days dependent on battery type and pulse rate
|-20°C to +54°C (-4°F to 129°F)
|Max Operating Pressure
|300bar/4,531 Psi (stainless steel), 500bar/7,252Psi (titanium)
|Dimensions & Weight