Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsSubsea Electromagnetic Receiver Datasheet Subsea Electromagnetic Receiver Manual
Additional FilesEMRx Windows Application
The EMRx Subsea receiver is a robust, state of the art, multi-frequency, electromagnetic (EM) receiver used for locating lost or stalled pigs and tracking pigs fitted with any EM pig transmitters. It can also be used to confirm a pig has left or arrived at a particular location and for general monitoring of pig movements.
- Intuitive and easy to use - one control on the unit carries out all functions.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides enhanced functionality, signal-to-noise ratio and frequency selectivity.
- Has the potential to greatly reduce downtime, and therefore costs, by facilitating the process of locating a stalled pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- The enhanced sensitivity permits the location of transmitters even within very heavy walled receivers/launchers, pipeline bundles or Pipe-in-Pipe
- Detection through pipeline walls in excess of 40mm thick is possible dependent on transmitter settings and environmental factors.
- Multi-frequency feature allows user to identify and locate individual pigs.
- The EMRx software application allows simultaneous receipt of any number of frequencies between 10Hz and 30Hz.
|Model No.||EMRx Subsea|
|Lifetime used continuously||72 hours|
|Battery Type||6x 1.5V, Alkaline, AA cells|
|External Supply||15VDC to 28VDC|
|Frequency Range||10Hz to 30Hz|
|Operating temperature range||+0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Max Operating Depth||3000m (9,842 feet)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Weight in air||4.6kg (9.9lbs)|
|Weight in water||1.5kg (3.3lbs)|