Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsOnshore Multifrequency Receiver Datasheet Onshore Multifrequency Receiver Manual
Additional FilesEMRx Windows Application Datasheet EMRx Android Application Datasheet EMRx Android Application EMRx Windows Application
Facilitate your onshore pig tracking process enabling a swift transition to your next operation.
Our EMRx Electromagnetic (EM) receivers are designed for simple operation with one control carrying out all functions and common design and functionality across the range.
Our dedicated Bluetooth and Windows Apps provide visualisation of the received signal in real-time allowing you to identify critical points with ease and make informed decisions quickly. Screenshots and export functions allow for further analysis, reporting or sharing.
The EMRx Onshore is designed to track multiple transmitter frequencies simultaneously and can detect magnets, ensuring tracking versatility in a single device.
Permits the location of transmitters even with very heavy walled launchers and receivers, pipeline bundles or Pipe-in-Pipe.
- Used for locating lost or stalled pigs and tracking pigs fitted with EM transmitters.
- Can be used to confirm a pig has left or arrived at a particular location and for general monitoring of pig movements.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows use in high noise environments with more reliable signal acquisition.
- Has the potential to greatly reduce downtime, and therefore costs, by facilitating the process of locating a stalled pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- Detection through pipeline walls in excess of 40mm is possible dependent on transmitter settings and environmental factors.
- Multi-frequency feature allows user to identify and locate individual pigs.
- OEL's EMRx Applications allow advanced receiver functionality such as tracking six colour coded frequencies, an audio output and the ability to mark points of interest.
|Typical Lifetime used continuously with Bluetooth
|Typical Lifetime used continuously without Bluetooth
|6x 1.5V, Alkaline, AA Cells
|10Hz to 30Hz
|Operating Temperature Range
|-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
|Dimensions & Weight