Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsHazardous Area Certified Ex Receiver Datasheet Hazardous Area Certified Ex Receiver Manual
Additional FilesEMRx Windows Application Datasheet EMRx Android Application Datasheet EMRx Android Application EMRx Windows Application
The Online Electronics EMRx Ex Receiver is an ATEX-certified,multi-frequency, electromagnetic (EM) receiver that allows you to carry out your pig locating operations safely and conveniently whilst complying with governing body regulations.
- Intuitive and easy to use - one control on the unit carries out all functions.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows use in high noise environments with more reliable signal acquisition.
- Has the potential to greatly reduce downtime, and therefore costs, by facilitating the process of locating a stalled pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- The enhanced sensitivity permits the location of transmitters even within very heavy walled receivers/launchers, pipeline bundles or Pipe-in-Pipe.
- Detection through pipeline walls in excess of 40mm is possible dependent on transmitter settings and environmental factors.
- Multi-frequency feature allows user to identify and locate individual pigs.
- OEL's EMRx Applications allow advanced receiver functionality such as tracking six colour coded frequencies, an audio output and the ability to mark points of interest
|Model No.||EMRx Ex|
|Typical Lifetime used continuously with Bluetooth||30 hours|
|Typical Lifetime used continuously without Bluetooth||100 hours|
|Battery Type||6x 1.5V, Alkaline, AA Cells|
|Frequency Range||10Hz to 30Hz|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 129°F)|
|Dimensions & Weight|