Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsEMRx Windows Application Datasheet
Additional FilesEMRx Windows Application
The Online Electronics EMRx Windows Application can be used in conjunction with all EMRx receivers for locating lost or stalled pigs and tracking pigs fitted with any electromagnetic (EM) pig transmitter.
It can also be used to confirm a pig has left or arrived at a particular location and for general monitoring of pig movements.
EMRx Windows Application
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Can be interfaced with the EMRx receivers via Bluetooth
- Removes potential ambiguity over received EM signal in relation to background noise.
- Has the potential to greatly reduce downtime, and therefore costs, by facilitating the process of locating a stalled pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- Time stamped screenshots can be taken to provide a record of points of interest during pig tracking operation.
- Provides the user with the flexibility to set EMRx parameters such as the colour coded LEDs displaying the received signal.