Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsTopside & Hydrophone Datasheet Topside & Hydrophone Manual
Online's range of acoustic receiver systems, when used in conjunction with an acoustic pinger, provide a reliable means of tracking and locating a stuck pig in a subsea, liquid filled pipeline, resulting in substantial cost savings.
The range of receivers also allow for detection of a signal from subsea warning beacons or alarm pingers.
The diverse range includes ROV and diver held solutions to suit various applications.
The receivers can be tuned to a wide range of frequencies, making them compatible with most other manufacturer's equipment.
Topside & Standard Hydrophone
- The 2001RS is a portable, battery powered acoustic pinger receiver used in conjunction with a standard omnidirectional Hydrophone
- Provides a cost effective way of receiving the signal from warning beacons or alarm pingers.
- Simple and quick deployment from topside - no ROV or diver required
- Rugged and splash proof design
- Includes built in loud speaker, headphone audio outputs, an easy to interpret signal meter and simple frequency and sensitivity controls
|Model No.||Topside & Standard Hydrophone|
|Frequency Range||8kHz to 50kHz|
|Battery Life||150 hours continuous|
|Battery Type||12 VDC (8x Alkaline D CELLS)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-2°C to +50°C (+28°F to +122°F)|
|Operating depth||200m (656 ft)/20bar (290Psi)|