Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsID5002P Exia Topside Pig Signaller Datasheet ID5002P Exia Topside Pig Signaller Manual
Additional FilesID5002P ATEX Certificate ID5002P IECEx Certificate of Conformity ID5002P Windows Config App
Online's range of non-intrusive, ATEX/IECEx Exia intrinsically safe rated ultrasonic signallers detect, signal and log the passage of any pipeline pig, onshore and offshore.
Events are signalled as they occur via a graphical display and high brightness LEDs positioned around the perimeter of the display. The unit logs the time and date of up to 100 events. Logged events can be viewed locally on the display or transmitted remotely.
- ATEX/IECEx Exia certified non-intrusive Passive signaller for use on gas and liquid filled pipelines.
- IIC Classified for use on hydrogen pipelines.
- Quick and easy installation using ratchet straps or steel banding
- Suitable for gas and liquid pipelines
- Main housing can be mounted remotely for use on buried pipelines or where access is limited
|External Supply||PSD5201 Intrinsically Safe Power Supply|
|Operating Temperature Range||Main Housing Ambient -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
Sensor Ambient -55°C to +110°C (-67°F to +230°F)
Maximum Allowable Pipeline Surface Temperature +150°C (+302°C) See datasheet for more information.
|Weight in Aluminium||8kg (17.6lbs)|
|Weight in Stainless Steel||13kg (28.7lbs)|
|ATEX Code||Ex II 1 G|
|IECEx Code||Ex ia IIB T4 Ga|
|Ingress Protection (Housing, see datasheet for further details)||Main Housing IP66