3007 Series Electromagnetic Transmitters
Make significant cost savings with Online's versatile electromagnetic transmitters
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Online's 3007 series of 22Hz electromagnetic transmitters can be fitted to pigs to allow locating and tracking in any onshore and offshore pipeline including buried pipelines, pipelines carrying gas or liquid and in pipeline bundles. The transmitters can be customised at build - for example the pulse rate can be altered to provide the desired battery life and to allow for differentiation within a pig train.
An inherent electromagnetic null spot is detectable using an electromagnetic antenna meaning that the operator can confirm the location of the transmitter to within a few centimetres. This greatly reduces vessel and operational downtime by facilitating the process of locating a stuck pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- Designed for pipe sizes of more than 16"
- Battery life can be conserved with the addition of a pressure switch that activates the unit when the external pressure exceeds a specified threshold, allowing pigs to be loaded months in advance of the operation
- Can be interfaced with an external piece of equipment such as an Online Smart Gauge Plate to confirm the integrity of any pipeline
- Lighter weight, smaller diameter version available that allows for installation in smaller pigs (>12") with the same power output making it suitable for smaller pipelines with a heavy wall thickness
- High pressure unit available, rated to 300 bar, to allow use in high pressure applications
|Model No.||3007 Series|
|Use in pipeline diameter||>152mm (16")|
|Battery Type||31.5V Custom Alkaline pack|
|Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C (+32°F to +158°F)|
|Max Operating Pressure||200bar (2,900 Psi)|
|Dimensions and weight|