Onshore Multifrequency Receiver
Quickly and precisely detect pigs fitted with Online electromagnetic transmitters.
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
The Online Electronics EMRx Onshore receiver is a robust, state of the art, multi-frequency, electromagnetic (EM) receiver used for locating lost or stalled pigs and tracking pigs fitted with any EM pig transmitters. It can also be used to confirm a pig has left or arrived at a particular location and for general monitoring of pig movements.
- Intuitive and easy to use - one control on the unit carries out all functions.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows use in high noise environments with more reliable signal acquisition.
- Has the potential to greatly reduce downtime, and therefore costs, by facilitating the process of locating a stalled pig or confirming if a pig has left the launcher or been successfully received.
- The enhanced sensitivity permits the location of transmitters even within very heavy walled receivers/launchers, pipeline bundles or Pipe-in-Pipe.
- Detection through pipeline walls in excess of 40mm is possible dependent on transmitter settings and environmental factors.
- Multi-frequency feature allows user to identify and locate individual pigs.
- OEL's EMRx Applications allow advanced receiver functionality such as tracking six colour coded frequencies, an audio output and the ability to mark points of interest.
|Model No.||EMRx Onshore|
|Typical Lifetime used continuously with Bluetooth||30 hours|
|Typical Lifetime used continuously without Bluetooth||100 hours|
|Battery Type||6x 1.5V, Alkaline, AA Cells|
|Frequency Range||10Hz to 30Hz|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|