Electromagnetic Receiver Systems
Quickly and precisely detect pigs fitted with Online electromagnetic transmitters
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Online's range of electromagnetic receiver systems, when used in conjunction with an electromagnetic transmitter, provide a means of tracking and locating a stuck pig with pinpoint accuracy in an onshore or offshore pipeline carrying any medium. This can lead to significant savings in operational time and costs. The system can also be used as a contingency method, in addition to a non-intrusive signaller, to confirm pig launch and receipt.
Hand held, ROV and diver held options are available to suit a wide range of operations.
- When used for pig locating the inherent “Null Spot” of the transmitter can be detected allowing the location of the transmitter to be determined with an accuracy of a few centimetres.
- The received signal can be relayed back to the surface via RS232 allowing it to be interpreted topside.
- Sensitivity can be manipulated topside, giving the operator full control without returning equipment to the surface
- The system comprises - 3002RS Topside Receiver, 3004 antenna & 3011RS Subsea Interface
- The 3004 can be mounted on the skid or held in the manipulator of the ROV with the 3011RS mounted on the skid
- A 3004E long antenna is available, offering increased sensitivity and allowing enhanced detection of smaller signals
|Model No.||Modular ROV|
|Battery Life||35 hours|
|Battery Type||2x Alkaline C CELLS|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F)|
|Operating Depth||3,000m (9,842ft)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)|
|Operating Depth||3000m (9,842 ft)|
|Operating Temperature||-2°C to +50°C (+28°F to +122°F)|
|Weight in water||1.1kg (2.4lbs)|