Got a question? We are here to help…Contact us now
DownloadsVoltage Gradient Probe Datasheet Voltage Gradient Probe Manual
The Voltage Gradient Probe (VGP) is a robust, hand held, subsea unit that provides added diver safety and diving assurance in accordance with IMCA 45 standard D045, R 015.
Voltage Gradient Probe
- Designed to give an easy to interpret indication of AC voltage gradients in sea water.
- Indication of presence and magnitude of the AC electric field using a series of 6x LEDs which illuminate progressively at clearly defined trigger voltages.
- The VGP comes with a dedicated Testbox which allows functionality to be tested prior to deployment by following a quick, simple and intuitive procedure.
- A dedicated Battery Status LED provides a clear indication of the battery status and provides confirmation that the unit is functioning.
- Developed with reference to IMCA standard D 045, R 015. - Code of Practice for the Safe Use of Electricity Underwater
|Model No.||Voltage Gradient Probe|
|Measurement frequency range||50Hz to 500Hz|
|Probe Battery Life||typically 10 days|
|Probe Battery Type||3x Standard 1.5V 'AA' Alkaline cells|
|Testbox Battery Type||1x Standard 9V ‘PP3’ Alkaline cell|
|Probe operating temperature range||-5°C to +50°C (+23°F to +122°F)|
|Operating Depth||300m (984ft)|
|Weight in air||2.2kg (4.9lbs)|