Functional pipeline pigs suitable for a range of applications
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Foam pigs are extremely functional pigs designed to be used for pipeline cleaning, scraping or drying. The design consists of a flexible, bullet shaped polyurethane foam cylinder and the rear is concave to allow more pressure to be exerted. This creates a tighter seal against the pipe wall and helps prevent by-pass of the propelling agent, eliminating product contamination.
Foam pigs are available in high, medium & low density specifications and the nature of the application will determine which density is selected. For example for longer runs with multiple turns and tough cleaning action, a high density pig would be preferred whereas for drying and light cleaning operations, a low density may be deemed appropriate.
- Non-ferrous brush – nylon brush or Velcro for use on internally coated pipelines
- Stainless steel wire brush
- Single spiral coated
- Gauging facility – with or without aluminium gauge plate
- High strength magnets for tracking facilities
- By-pass facility – pluggable
- Polyurethane scraper blades
- Extra long – for extended sealing applications
- Extra short – for ball valve or launching & receiving facilities