Confirm successful launch and receipt of magnetic pipeline pigs
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Online Electronics range of compact magnetic signallers detect magnetic pigs in any pipeline medium, removing any uncertainty over pig passage allowing operations to continue on schedule. Minimal set up is required ensuring that time is not wasted setting up various parameters.
Events are signalled as they occur via a graphical display and high brightness LEDs positioned around the perimeter of the display. The unit logs the time and date of up to 99 events. Logged events can be viewed locally on the display or transmitted remotely.
- ATEX and IECEx certified non-intrusive magnetic signaller for use on onshore pipelines in addition to offshore platforms and FPSOs.
- Quick and easy installation using ratchet straps or steel banding
- Versatile – can be installed on any pipeline up to 60” diameter with wall thickness up to 50mm, carrying any medium and with pigs running at varying speeds
- Details of pig passage events can be signalled remotely via operator's SCADA system
- No location restrictions – can be located on major barrel and magnetic sensor can be supplied on a cable up to 10m long for use with buried pipelines or where access is limited.
- Temperature range can be extended after consultation with Online
|Model No.||4001D MAGSIG®|
• 7x Alkaline D cells (200 days battery life)
• 7x Lithium SAFT LS33600 cells (400 days battery life)
• External supply - +21.6VDC to +26.4VDC, <1.0W
• Temperature range using External supply -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
• Temperature range while Alkaline cells installed -20°C to +54°C (-4°F to+129°F)
• Temperature range while Lithium SAFT LS33600 cells installed -40°C to +85° (-40°F to +185°F)
|Entries (other options available)||4x M20x1.5|
|Weight in Aluminium||5.2kg (11.5lbs)|
|Weight in Stainless Steel||11kg (24.3lbs)|
|ATEX/IECEx code||II 1/2 G Ex d ia [ia Ga] IIC T4..T6X Gb|