Electromagnetic Receiver Systems
Quickly and precisely detect pigs fitted with Online electromagnetic transmitters
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Online's range of electromagnetic receiver systems, when used in conjunction with an electromagnetic transmitter, provide a means of tracking and locating a stuck pig with pinpoint accuracy in an onshore or offshore pipeline carrying any medium. This can lead to significant savings in operational time and costs. The system can also be used as a contingency method, in addition to a non-intrusive signaller, to confirm pig launch and receipt.
Hand held, ROV and diver held options are available to suit a wide range of operations.
- When used for pig locating the inherent “Null Spot” of the transmitter can be detected allowing the location of the transmitter to be determined with an accuracy of a few centimetres.
- System is comprised of a 3002RS topside receiver and 3003 hand-held antenna
- The 3002RS is a portable, battery operated, EM receiver designed to receive 22Hz pulsing or continuous signals.
- Includes loudspeaker and headphone audio outputs allowing the operator to listen to the received signal on headphones
- The 22Hz signal level is indicated on a backlit display and the user can adjust the sensitivity to allow them to locate the null spot and subsequently the pig
|Battery Life||35 hours|
|Battery Type||2x Alkaline C CELLS|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +50°C (+32°F to 122°F)|