Electromagnetic Receiver Systems
Quickly and precisely detect pigs fitted with Online electromagnetic transmitters
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Online’s range of electromagnetic receiver systems, when used in conjunction with an electromagnetic transmitter, provide a means of tracking and locating a stuck pig with pinpoint accuracy in an onshore or offshore pipeline carrying any medium. This can lead to significant savings in operational time and costs. The system can also be used as a contingency method, in addition to a non-intrusive signaler, to confirm pig launch and receipt.
Multi-frequency EM ReceiverBack
The EMRx is a robust,multi-frequency, electromagnetic receiver used for locating lost or stalled pigs and tracking pigs fitted with EM transmitters. The enhanced sensitivity permits the location of transmitters even within very heavy walled launchers/receivers, pipeline bundles or Pipe-in-Pipe and is suitable for use topside or subsea in depths up to 3000m.
- Handles suitable for use by divers or fishtail type handles suitable for ROV manipulators can be provided
- Three colour coded LED bargraphs can be individually configured in the field to display received signal at any fixed frequency between 10Hz and 30Hz.
- Single control button allows gain adjustment as well as turning the unit of and off
- EMRx can simultaneously receive up to 30 different frequencies between 10Hz and 30Hz
- Parameters such as colour coded LED frequencies can be configured by the user
- Detection through pipeline walls in excess of 40mm thick is possible dependent on several factors.
|Model No.||Multi-frequency EM Receiver|
|EMRx Multi-frequency Receiver|
|Lifetime used continuously||24 hours|
|Battery Type||6x 1.5V, Alkaline, AA cells|
|Frequency Range||10Hz to 30Hz|
|Operating temperature range||+0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Max Operating Depth||3000m (9,842 feet)|
|Weight in air||4.6kg (9.9lbs)|
|Weight in water||1.5kg (3.3lbs)|