Topside & hydrophone
Quickly and accurately detect pigs fitted with Online acoustic pingers
We are here to help...GET IN TOUCH
Online's range of acoustic receiver systems, when used in conjunction with an acoustic pinger, provide a reliable means of tracking and locating a stuck pig in a subsea, liquid filled pipeline, resulting in substantial cost savings. The range of receivers also allow for detection of a signal from subsea warning beacons or alarm pingers.
The diverse range includes ROV and diver held solutions to suit various applications.
The receivers can be tuned to a wide range of frequencies, making them compatible with most other manufacturer's equipment.
Topside & Standard HydrophoneBack
- The 2001RS is a portable, battery powered acoustic pinger receiver used in conjunction with a standard omnidirectional Hydrophone
- Provides a cost effective way of receiving the signal from warning beacons or alarm pingers.
- Simple and quick deployment from topside - no ROV or diver required
- Rugged and splash proof design
- Includes built in loud speaker, headphone audio outputs, an easy to interpret signal meter and simple frequency and sensitivity controls
|Model No.||Topside & Standard Hydrophone|
|Frequency Range||8kHz to 50kHz|
|Battery Life||150 hours continuous|
|Battery Type||12 VDC (8x Alkaline D CELLS)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-2°C to +50°C (+28°F to +122°F)|
|Operating depth||200m (656 ft)/20bar (290Psi)|